Guiding Marketing Decisions
Understanding your Audience.
Understanding your audience is the foundation of any vertical of marketing. Many tools provide you with market insights, however, the more granular you go, the more targeted you can make your campaigns and messaging. A detailed and focused understanding of your audience will help you determine where to focus your time and increase the likelihood of connecting with users who will resonate with your content, brand, product or service.
Understand your audience’s activity at a deeper level —
The summary page gives you a comprehensive overview of your audience. It shows you:
- Your audience’s activity
- If they have posted recently – which can aid in pinpointing inactive or abandoned accounts
- Types of posts they are sharing – which can add direction to the style of content your team creates
- Profanity in their posts – for deeper insights into their content
- Popular Bio Keywords – can help narrow in on a target segment of your overall audience, or identify the job title, interests and other characteristics that make up your audience (such as “blogger”, “athlete”, “entrepreneur”)
Trufan also breaks down data based off of the most recent posts of your audience to help direct future content decisions.
Know when to post —
- Leading times your audience is posting – informs you when your audience is typically online and the best times to share content with your specific audience, or segment of an audience
- Popular hashtags – can provide insights into trends to include in messaging to provoke engagement
Know what to post —
- Popular hashtags and emojis – provides insights into what content your audience is posting and can aid in matching tone and tailoring messaging
Have questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com for a chat!