Exporting to CSV
To Export to a CSV —
1. Use Cerebro or a report to filter the results down to a specific market segment or persona that you are looking for
2. Click the "Actions" button
3. Select "Export to CSV file"
4. You have the option to decide how many Followers to export and to name the export
5. Select all data points that you would like to include in the CSV export
6. Click "Export CSV"
CSV Exports take place in the background. You will receive an email once the CSV file is ready to be downloaded, or you can click the "Exports" option in the top navigation bar to view all exports, their status and the link to download them.
We export CSV files that are in Twitter Tailored Audience format – no headers, all lowercase, and no @ sign before a handle. You can take this CSV export and upload it into Twitter Tailored Audiences to re-market to users who have already expressed an interest in your brand.
If you occasionally need to export to CSV, we have add-ons available! Contact email@example.com to inquire.